Made with a soft, durable nylon these toys were made for puppies who have their very first set of teeth.
- Helps relieve teething pain
- Soothes sore gums
- Encourages proper chewing habits
- Delicious bacon and cheese flavors
- For gentle chewers
- Bacon with Cheese flavour
- Ideal for small dogs up to 11kg
Nylabone Chews Best!
As dog parents, we understand how chewing is a natural activity for dogs. Since 1955, we’ve created fun and flavorful chew toys and chew treats of all shapes and sizes to help dogs chew their way through boredom, anxiety, destructive chewing, snack time—or simply for fun! Our collection has evolved to cover four essential categories: chew toys, chew treats, dental solutions, and puppy products. From curious puppies to active adults and gentle seniors, Nylabone can help every step of the way.
Follow some of our tips to get the best out of your puppy's Nylabone
• To excite your puppy with his new chew simply scrape on a hard, rough surface to liven up the flavour, bring an old bone back to life in the same way.
• To keep your chews clean give them a scrub with a brush under warm water, using mild, non-toxic detergent, and rinse thoroughly.
• Check your pup's chew regularly, make sure it's whole and intact, with no missing pieces. Always replace if the knuckle ends are worn down, or if it becomes too small to chew safely.
• These non-edible chews are made with nylon. They are NOT intended for consumption.
Something to chew on
The puppy stage is a critical opportunity for teaching your pup good chewing habits. Puppies use their mouths to explore their surroundings, to play, and especially to relieve teething discomfort. With positive reinforcement, pups will learn that chewing on Nylabone Puppy Chews is not only encouraged, but also a fun pastime to enjoy into adulthood!
The Nylabone Puppy range of bones and chew toys are just right if your dog still has his first set of teeth and likes to chew! These Puppy chew toys have extra flavour added to keep your puppy chewing for longer. This one has a delicious bacon and cheese flavour throughout, meaning the flavour goes on for as long as the chew does, they are not sprayed, dipped or coated in any way so there is no chance of that tasty flavour being licked off!
The materials are slightly softer and more flexible than our Extreme range of bones, making them more gentle on your puppy's mouth. We have been mastering making chew toys for over 50 years and have a manufacturing process like no other, we make sure the toys do not splinter, instead the nice smooth surface 'roughs up' as it is chewed and tiny bristles raise on the bone, acting like a mini toothbrush which will help keep your pup's teeth clean and prevent tartar build up. If your puppy does manage to bite any off it should only ever be as small as a grain of rice and these can be passed if swallowed, they are not a choking hazard.