Continental US/Canadian Shipping & Handling Fees
The following table below below provides a breakdown on shipping and handling charges by province/state:
|Ontario/Quebec||Standard Fedex Rates|
|Manitoba/Saskatchewan||Standard Fedex Rates|
|Alberta/British Columbia||Standard Fedex Rates|
|New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island||Standard Fedex Rates|
|Newfoundland & Labrador||Standard Fedex Rates|
|Continental US||$35 Shipping & Handling|
*Our standard shipping rates are determined by Fedex and vary depending on shipping destination. Exact shipping costs can be determined using the shipping calculator which is available on the cart and checkout page.
Returns within 30 days of the order date will be accepted at Paws & Claws retail stores for items that are unused, in original packaging, and with all paperwork, parts & accessories for credit of the purchase price minus shipping, handling, gift wrap, and other charges. (Paws & Claws Return Exceptions apply). Items marked as clearance may also be returned if the above criteria is met.
Refunds will be in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase. If PayPal is used for payment, the item may be returned to our Paws & Claws retail store locations to receive a refund. PayPal returns at our Paws & Claws retail store locations will credit the Debit or Credit Card attached to your PayPal account.
The order Packing Slip (included with shipment) OR e-Receipt are required for proof of purchase/price.
The following items are required for returning items to a store for a full refund*:
1) Photo ID matching Ship to/Bill to address
2) The unused item in original packaging and with all paperwork, parts & accessories
3) The order Packing Slip OR e-Receipt (printed copy or mobile device display)
*If these are not provided the credit amount will be issued for a value equal to the item’s lowest promotional price within the last 30 days.
Please refer to our Return Instructions when returning your item. For returns to our warehouse, the postmark date of the return package will be considered the return date.
Paws & Claws is not responsible for shipping, handling, gift wrap, and other additional charges for returned items.
Our Online Return Policy does not apply to all items. For a list of exceptions to our Online Return Policy and how to return these particular items, please read our Return Exceptions.
Our Online Return Policy applies only to purchases made on Paws & Claws online. If you have made a purchase at one of our retail stores and wish to return an item, please see our Retail Store Return Policy.
The packing slip shipped with your order will contain detailed return instructions.
For your convenience, we offer two return options for most items:
- Return to our warehouse.
For full details on each return option, please read the information below.
RETURN TO OUR WAREHOUSE
If you wish to return an item to our warehouse:
1. Print and fill out Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Form found ——-.
2. Pack the unused/unworn item(s) securely in the original product packaging with all paperwork, parts, and accessories to ensure credit.
3. Ensure the Return Merchandise Authorization form (RMA) is enclosed with the item(s) being returned. Returns sent without a Return Authorization (RMA) form will delay processing of your return.
4. Remove all extra labels from the outside of the box and affix the return label you received via email to the outside of it.
5. Send the return package to the following address (unless your packing slip directs otherwise):
- All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries.
- We recommend that you use an insured and traceable shipping method for your return package and that you keep the return tracking number for your records. We will not be responsible for damaged, misdirected or lost return packages.
- All items must be returned unused/unworn, in original product packaging and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to ensure credit.
- To receive credit, items must be returned within 30 days of the order date. The postmark date of the return package will be considered the return date.
- You can expect a refund, in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase, within 30 days of our receiving the returned item(s).
If you have any additional questions, please contact Customer Service.
Damaged Or Defective Item
If you receive an item that is damaged or defective upon arrival. It is important that you contact us before returning the item, so that we may assist you with return shipping charges. If you do not contact us prior to shipping the item back to us, you are responsible for all return shipping charges.
Before you call, please have your order number available. If you do not know your order number, please visit our Order Tracking page to find the order number in your Order History. Please be prepared with a detailed description of the damage or defect before contacting us.